Community Dining Center @ Beth-El Center
This is a soup kitchen style dining experience hosted at
Beth-El Center (90 New Haven Ave, Milford) from 11:30 am - 1 pm.
CDC @ Beth - El has volunteer opportunities from 8:45 am - 2 pm in the following:
- Culinary Transporters
- Guest Chef
- Culinary Preps
- Dining Room Lead
- Dining Room Server
- Clean up Leads
- Clean up team members
Community Dining Center @ Cornerstone Christian Center
This is a restaurant style dining experience open to all members of the community. We strategically reach out to the residents
of the local Beth - El Center and the unsheltered homeless
members of our community by
CDC @ CCC has volunteer opportunities from 3pm – 8pm on Mondays with the following jobs:
- Guest Chefs
- Culinary Preps
- Culinary Servers
- Dining Room Managers
- Dining Room Masters of Cereomonies
- Dining Room Mininsters
- Wait staff
- Shuttle Drivers
- Security Team Leads
- Shuttle Hosts
- Door Greeters
- Female Security Team Members
- Table Hosts
- Clean Up Leads
- Clean Up Team Members
- Data Entry Assistants
This is an upscale clothing closet that offers free clothing and household goods to members of the community each Thursday and Saturday from 9 am - 12 pm.
Cornerstone Boutique has volunteer opportunities each Thursday and Saturday from 8:45 am - 12:15 pm and needs organizers to sort and fold clothing throughout the week as the following:
- Boutique Assistants
- Boutique Organizers
They supply people and their families with groceries including meats and fresh produce each Thursday and Saturday from 9 am - 12 pm.
Food Pantry has volunteer opportunities each Thursday and Saturday from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and from 9 am - 12 pm each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday as the following:
- Desk Attendants
- Prayer Ministers
They are responsible for supporting the logistical functions of the entire Storehouse Project Monday through Saturday.
Logistics Team has volunteer opportunities each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday morning and early afternoon in the following:
- Inventory Assistants
Mobile Food Pantry
This brings food to people living in food deserts (areas where quality food and fresh produce are
unavailable) within a 10 mile radius of our home base of Milford, CT-from Bridgeport to New Haven.
We currently serve six sites a month.
- On 2nd Wednesdays from 2 pm – 4 pm, we serve Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport.
- On 2nd Saturdays from 10 am – 11:30 am, we serve McConaughey Terrace in New Haven.
- On 3rd Wednesdays from 10 am – 11:15 am and 11:30 am – 1 pm, we serve Valley Street and Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven.
- On 4th Thursdays 11 am – 12:30 pm, we serve Gateway Community College in New Haven.
- On 4th Saturdays from 10 am – 11:30 am, we serve Bella Vista in New Haven.
- Mobile Food Pantry has volunteer opportunities on 2nd Wednesdays from 1 pm – 4:45 pm, 2nd Saturdays from 9 am – 12:15 pm, 3rd Wednesdays from 9 am – 1:45 pm, 4th Thursdays from 11 am – 1:15 pm, and 4th Saturdays from 9 am – 12:15 pm and other times during the week to prepare non-perishable bags for the giveouts.
You can serve the food pantry in the following ways:
- Site Leaders
- Prayers Ministers
- Registration/Sign-in People
- Food Recipient Helpers
- Bag Preparers
Click here to view our calendar for upcoming events Calendar